Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My Morning Bicycle Commute

Here's my morning bike commute to work every day. It's a great way to start the day -- biking along Summit Avenue and the River Road. Have I mentioned I'm a huge fan of the river? At work they now have nice, new shower facilities, but so far I've been able to just change shirts. And no, I don't wear spandex. I'm the dorky guy wearing his work clothes on the bike with rubber bands around my ankles (but I still pass far more bikers than pass me). This morning was the first time someone walked in on me in the bathroom shirtless. I should probably at least go into a stall, but what the hell. I'll wait until I get an anonymous complaint. But actually when it starts to warm up I'll have to shower so I'll use the proper facilities soon anyways.



2 comments:

Kristen said...

I hope Ross wasn't too alarmed.

Kirk said...

Ross! Ha ha!!

Fortunately Ryan, the nice gentleman in Fraternal, was okay with it (I think...he seems like a good guy). You can ask him for details.