Monday, January 26, 2009

Travel Travel Travel


It's been a busy couple weeks. This afternoon I got back from a weekend in Brooklyn visiting Liz's brother and celebrating her birthday. We had a great time and only set foot in Manhattan once to check out an art gallery. We stayed at a great hostel in Williamsburg, checked out DUMBO, Brooklyn Heights, and environs.

Prior to that I spent 5 days in Colorado skiing with Mikko, Steve & D. That was a blast, too. Great to see Steve (the guy I moved to Salt Lake with 10 years ago) & D (now in Denver). The weather was terrific and we enjoyed bluebird days at Breckenridge (where Mikko scored us a helluva deal on a condo), A-Basin and Loveland.


Next up is a week of down time at home before Liz and I take off for a week in Nicaragua. It's a rough life I lead.

No comments: