Wednesday, May 3, 2017

New Business Developments: Logo!

I'm in Chiang Mai, Thailand for 3 more weeks and am hard at work on my new business: Prepared Passing. Last year I mentioned it here when it was in its early stages. Now I've hired professionals to help me take it to the next level as a paid, educational service.

Prepared Passing helps people reduce stress and gain more peace of mind when they have a parent who is dying.

Still working on that tagline.

We finalized the logo last week and I think it turned out really well.
The website is being developed now and my original educational content being re-written by a professional. When the content is done then I will develop the accompanying videos. All that is the easy part, after which the hard work begins: marketing.

What's Next

In 3 weeks I'll be traveling back to China to meet up with buddies Money & Big D for a couple weeks visiting Beijing and then the famous Shangri-La region near Tibet. Then I'll make my way into Tibet and Nepal which have been #1 on my To See list for the past 25 years. Himalaya ho!

I'm not sure what will happen after that or when I'll be able to get back to business work, so it will likely be at least a few more months before I get the videos done and the new website launched.

It feels great to be making progress, though. Choo choo.




1 comment:

Jiah Kim said...

Hi, Kirk,
That is a really nice logo. I think you are creating a much needed service.
Look forward to future collaborations!

I am jealous you are going to Nepal and Tibet. :)